Sudakshina (Kina) Bhattacharjee was born and raised in west London till the age of 12 and then she had moved to Kolkata, India, for further schooling.
She then came back to London and graduated with a BA (2:1) Honours degree in New Media Journalism with Film and Television Studies from Thames Valley University(now known as the University of West London) between 2002-2005.
Since then she has worked in several jobs in the print and digital media, finance and education sectors.
Between 2007 and 2011, Sudakshina has been a lecturer in journalism and psychology at various educational institutions in London. She is also a freelance journalist, a published poet and co-author of a guidebook in Business English (see top right of this page).
She also holds a professional diploma in Psychological Therapies and is a certified (PTLLS -Level 4) FE lecturer.
Sudakshina is married to a dental surgeon and now spends her life moonlighting between writing and lecturing roles in London.
- Published Work By Sudakshina Bhattacharjee
- Sudakshina Bhattacharjee: Career Profile
- Film Reviews By Sudakshina Bhattacharjee
- Book Reviews By Sudakshina Bhattacharjee
Media Coverage on Sudakshina Bhattacharjee:-
- Sudakshina on Journalisted.com (May 2014)
- Author Interview by Birds on the Blog (June 2013)
- Author Interview by eFiction India (January 2013)
- Author Interview by iLEAD Media Students (November 2012)
- Sudakshina’s Goodreads Author Page (November 2012)
- Sudakshina’s Author Bio on Kogan Page UK Ltd (November 2012)
- Sudakshina on Boloji.com (September 2012)
- Lecturer Interview by The Turkish Times (November 2010)
- Londoner Interview by the Little London Observationist Blog (2009)