Sudakshina (Kina) Bhattacharjee (née Mukherjee) was born and raised in west London till the age of 12 and then she had moved to Kolkata (Calcutta), India, for further schooling.
She then came back to London and graduated with a BA (2:1) Hons in New Media Journalism with Film & TV Studies from Thames Valley University(now known as University of West London) between 2002-2005.
In between November October 2011 and May 2012, Sudakshina collaborated with noted Business English author, Fiona Talbot, to write a coming-of-age guide called Improve Your Global Business English: The Essential Toolkit for Writing and Communicating Across Borders that was published by international publishing house, Kogan Page, in 2012.
She is married to a dental surgeon and lives in the United Kingdom.
Writing for newspapers and digital publications since she was 18 years of age, Sudakshina has a wealth of experience in writing and editing content for both print and online media formats, catering to audiences from all walks of life and specialising in the financial marketing, further education, psychology and social media marketing sectors.
She can adopt journalistic and corporate writing techniques depending on the formats you need content for.
Please click on the following links to sample her work.
- Published Work By Sudakshina Bhattacharjee
- Sudakshina Bhattacharjee: Career Profile
- Sudakshina Bhattacharjee’s Contributions in The Guardian Newspaper
- Film Reviews By Sudakshina Bhattacharjee
- Book Reviews By Sudakshina Bhattacharjee
Media Coverage on Sudakshina Bhattacharjee
- Sudakshina featured in UWL ‘Your University’ Magazine (November 2016, p.35)
- Sudakshina on Journalisted.com (May 2014)
- Author Interview by Birds on the Blog (June 2013)
- Author Interview by eFiction India (January 2013)
- Author Interview by iLEAD Media Students (November 2012)
- Sudakshina’s Goodreads Author Page (November 2012)
- Sudakshina’s Author Bio on Kogan Page UK Ltd (November 2012)
- Lecturer Interview by The Turkish Times (November 2010)
- Londoner Interview by the Little London Observationist Blog (2009)