About Sudakshina (Kina) Bhattacharjee
Sudakshina (Kina) Bhattacharjee (née Mukherjee) is a commercial writer and editor, a qualified journalist, a published Business English author as well as an experienced digital content marketer based in the United Kingdom.
She was born and raised in west London till the age of 12 and then she had moved to Kolkata (Calcutta), India, for further schooling.
She then came back to London and graduated with a BA (2:1) Hons in New Media Journalism with Film & TV Studies from Thames Valley University (now known as University of West London) between 2002-2005.
For the past 18 years, Sudakshina has acquired a wealth of experience in writing and editing commercial content for both print and digital media.
In between November October 2011 and May 2012, Sudakshina collaborated with noted Business English author, Fiona Talbot, to write a coming-of-age guide called Improve Your Global Business English: The Essential Toolkit for Writing and Communicating Across Borders that was published by international publishing house, Kogan Page, in 2012.
Her current core expertise lies in all aspects of digital content marketing, from forming and developing content strategies to content production, publication and amplification for B2B and B2C audiences across a wide range of global industrial sectors including:
- Oil and Gas
- Further Education
- Consumer Finance
- Pest Control and Commercial Hygiene Solutions
- Information Communications Technology
- Digital Content Marketing
- Metrology and Manufacturing
- Legal and Compliance Training
- Catering Supplies, Food & Beverage
All the work she does is in compliance with SEO, CRO, UX/CX principles, as well as legal and regulatory requirements. She understands and ensures that content- be it online or offline – converts audiences and can work according to Agile principles and practices.
Sudakshina is essentially a communicator, specialising in researching, conceptualising, creating, producing, presenting, editing and publishing content for websites, landing pages, company blogs, email marketing campaigns, news stories, feature articles, press releases, business reports, briefings, video and podcast scripts, PowerPoint presentations, guest posts and ghostwriting.
Sudakshina excels at promoting content via social media and has experience in representing businesses as their social media brand ambassador for their products and services.
Sudakshina is married to a dental surgeon and lives in the United Kingdom.
News about Sudakshina Bhattacharjee
- Sudakshina TV news interview for Channel S and Ekkator TV (October 2022)
- Sudakshina interviewed for political commentary in a TV news item by Bengali and Bangladeshi TV Channel Ekkator TV (October, 2022)
- Sudakshina interviewed for political commentary in a TV news item by Bengali and Bangladeshi TV Channel S (October 2022)
- Sudakshina featured in a promotional video for for the Global Writers Academy Mega Learning Drive 2021, Mumbai, India (July 2021)
- Sudakshina featured in the Podcast for Writers series by the Global Writers Academy, Mumbai, India (June 2021)
- Sudakshina featured in the Journalism.co.uk podcast series (February 2021)
- Sudakshina’s article on the three main misconceptions in content marketing on The Digital Drum (October 2020)
- Sudakshina featured in Voices By The Statesman newspaper Kolkata, India, (August 2018)
- Sudakshina featured in UWL ‘Your University’ Magazine (November 2016, p.35)
- Author Interview by iLEAD Media Students (November 2012)
- Sudakshina’s Goodreads Author Page (November 2012)
- Sudakshina’s Author Bio on Kogan Page UK Ltd (November 2012)
- Lecturer Interview by The Turkish Times (November 2010)
- Londoner Interview by the Little London Observationist Blog (2009)
- Sudakshina’s academic degree dissertation on television news (2005)